BioInvest Partnering is AusBiotech’s business matching programme, maximising networking opportunities to facilitate meetings and connect delegates with one another. By opting into BioInvest Partnering, you can pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with other attendees of the Asian Investment Series. This is your ticket to connecting with companies, investors, industry members and other delegates at the event.
BioInvest Partnering benefits
The BioInvest Partnering program includes
- Forge lucrative partnerships and collaborations to expand your business potential
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business management executives
- Identify and connect with potential clients
- Broaden your personal network and advance your career
How do I use BioInvest Parntering?
- The ability to schedule 30 minute, one-on-one meetings with other delegates
- Access to meeting schedules via email across multiple devices, including computer, smartphone or tablet
- You will be added into the BioInvest Partnering program when you register
- An invitation email with a personalised link will be sent to you in early March.
- Use the link to schedule meetings and review delegate and company profiles
- Once your meetings are mutually accepted, BioInvest Partnering schedules your meeting
or +61 3 9828 1400 with any furtherr questions or queries.