BioInvest Partnering is AusBiotech’s business matching program, maximising networking opportunities to facilitate meetings and connect delegates with one another. By opting into BioInvest Partnering, you can pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with other attendees of Australia Biotech Invest & Partnering 2018. This is your ticket to connecting with companies, investors, industry members and other delegates at the event.
BioInvest Partnering benefits
The BioInvest Partnering program includes
- Forge lucrative partnerships and collaborations to expand your business potential
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business management executives
- Identify and connect with potential clients
- Broaden your personal network and advance your career
How do I use BioInvest Parntering?
- The ability to schedule 30 minute, one-on-one meetings with other delegates
- Access to meeting schedules via email across multiple devices, including computer, smartphone or tablet
- You will be added into the BioInvest Partnering program when you register
- An invitation email with a personalised link will be sent to you in mid-September
- Use the link to schedule meetings and review delegate and company profiles
- Once your meetings are mutually accepted, BioInvest Partnering schedules your meeting
or +61 3 9828 1400 with any furtherr questions or queries.