BioInvest Partnering is AusBiotech’s business matching program, maximising networking opportunities to facilitate meetings and connect delegates with one another. By opting into AusPartnering, you can pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with other attendees of Australia Biotech Invest 2018. This is your ticket to connecting with companies, investors, industry members and other delegates at the event.
BioInvest Partnering will be open to all participants of Australia Biotech Invest 2018.
BioInvest Partnering benefits
- Forge lucrative partnerships and collaborations to expand your business potential
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business management executives
- Identify and connect with potential clients
- Broaden your personal network and advance your career
The BioInvest Partnering program includes
- The ability to schedule 30 minute, one-on-one meetings with other delegates
- Access to meeting schedules via email across multiple devices, including computer, smartphone or tablet
How do I use BioInvest Parntering?
- You will be added into the BioInvest Partnering program when you register
- An invitation email with a personalised link will be sent to you in mid-September
- Use the link to schedule meetings and review delegate and company profiles
- Once your meetings are mutually accepted, AusPartnering schedules your meeting
P: +61 3 9828 1400